Kris Lawrence is partner in the firm. He started with Mura & Storm in September 2003. Prior to that time, he worked with Barth Sullivan Behr focusing on insurance defense litigation, and with Nicholas, Perot & Straus, in the areas of motor vehicle, premises and products liability. Kris has successfully litigated hundreds of personal injury, property and coverage matters. He has written and presented seminars in the areas of automobile and homeowner's insurance coverage and litigation. Kris has successfully prepared and tried many cases and has handled scores of matters through mediation and arbitration. He has briefed and argued many reported cases in New York State Appellate Courts in the areas of motor vehicle, premises liability, and coverage.
Kris has the highest possible Martidale-Hubbell rating of AV in both legal ability and ethics.
- Seattle University School of Law, J.D.
- Oberlin College, B.A.
- New York - All Courts
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Defense Trial Lawyers Association
- Buffalo Claims Association
- Past Member of the Board of Directors of the Community Services Support Foundation
- Past Member and Chairperson of the Board of Directors of Community Services for the Developmentally Disabled