Ryan Mura joined our firm in May 2012 as a clerk while still in law school. After completing law school and passing the New York State Bar, Ryan began working as an associate attorney, specializing in the field of first-party property and third-party liability claims, as well as no-fault arbitration and subrogation claims. He also has experience conducting examinations under oath and depositions, representing defendants charged with traffic violations, drafting estate planning documents and handling other small claims court matters.
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D.
- Ohio State University, B.A.
- New York - All Courts
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- Buffalo Claims Association
- New York State Chapter of Special Investigation Units
- Bar Association of Erie County
- Bar Association of New York
- Negligence Committee of Bar Association of Erie County