Scott Mancuso joined our firm in May 2007 as a clerk while still in law school. After completing law school and passing the New York State Bar, Scott began working as an associate attorney, initially specializing in the field of no-fault law where he has defended hundreds of no-fault cases in litigation and arbitration. He soon expanded to also defending insureds in liability actions and handling various insurance coverage issues, including conducting examinations under oath, providing coverage opinions in first- and third-party cases and defending and commencing declaratory judgment actions.
- State University of New York at Buffalo, J.D.
- State University of New York at Geneseo, B.A.
- New York – All Courts
- United States District Court, Northern District of New York
- United States District Court, Western District of New York
- Buffalo Claims Association